The Jabra Engage Series is an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction.
Industry-leading professional wireless performance. Better customer connections.
Provides superior wireless connectivity to a range of up to 150m/490ft. Enables 3x more users to operate in the same office space – with no loss in connection quality
Crystal-clear calls. Enhance the customer experience.
Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices. Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
More talk time, less interruption. Increase productivity.
Up to 13 hours talk time and a busylight that acts as a do-not disturb sign for colleagues.
Any call, from any device. Increase availability for calls.
Connect to up to five devices simultaneously, increasing your team’s availability for customer calls. Can connect to 2 USB devices (softphone and/or desk phone), 2 Bluetooth® devices and 1 analog desk phone.
Choice of wearing styles. Support different workstyles.
With a choice of stereo, mono and lightest-in-category convertible models, there’s a Jabra Engage for everyone.
- Wireless capacity – wideband: 80
- Wireless capacity – narrowband: 130
- Wireless range: up to 490 ft
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Fast charge – from 0-40%: 30 minutes
- Emergency charging: yes
- Connectivity: 5 devices (2 USB device (softphone and/or desk phone), 2 Bluetooth devices and 1 analog desk phone)
- Wireless technology: DECT
- Secure DECT: level C
- Intelligent volume control: yes (speech level normalization and balance voice)
- User sound protection: yes (PeakStop, Noise@Work, Acoustic Shock)
- Directional noise cancelling microphone: yes
- Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 4.3
- Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silent): 4.4
- Meets Skype4Bus Open Office Requirements: yes
- Boom arm adjustable: 270 degrees
- Busylight: yes
- Wearing Style: stereo
- Headset weight: 90 grams
Package includes: Headset including padding, base, power supply, USB cable, desk phone cable, QSG & documentation
Jabra is a company that belongs to the GN Group, developed nearly 150 years ago. They specialize in consumer headphones, hearing aids as well as professional headsets. You can find wireless headsets like the Jabra Engage 75 stereo wireless headset that has some exciting features.
Features of the Jabra Engage 75 Stereo wireless headset
Before buying a wireless headset you should know about its important features. Below are some important features that you should know of the Jabra Engage 75 Stereo wireless headset.
- Effective wireless benefits – The Jabra Engage 75 Stereo will overcome the wireless capacity issues that may arise.
- Skype connectivity – The Jabra Engage 75 stereo wireless meets Skype to allow business open office requirements to be met. Therefore if you use Skype much in the office then check out this device.
- Appropriate sound levels – With the Engage 75 wireless headset you will get constant sound levels in the day. The present speaker software will separate any sound from speech. This is achieved by reducing the user stress. Any incoming calls will be adjusted going to a precise user-defined sound level. This will stay the same in the day to provide you with ease.
- Battery life that is good – The Jabra Engage 75 stereo wireless headset will give you strong battery life. This will help out the staff as they will not need to constantly charge this device. You will get 13 hours of talk time. If the case arises that you have to charge the Engage 75 wireless headset, then you will be glad to know that there is a fast charge feature that will power your headset going to 40%. This will happen in 30 minutes. After 90 minutes you will get full 100% charging.
- Connect five devices – The Jabra Engage 75 Stereo wireless headset increases availability for your calls. You call connect five devices and that at once. It is possible to connect your desk phone, softphone, 2 Bluetooth devices plus your analog phone.
- Handy controls – With the Jabra Engage 75 Stereo headset you can get a seamless call experience. The 75 Engage wireless headset has been designed to provide premium usability along with build. You can easily answer as well as end calls, mute plus adjust the volume employing the useful intuitive control present on the headset.
- Give more power to conversations – The Jabra Engage 75 Stereo wireless headset has been made to provide more power to your conversations. There were 40 engineers who spend many hours developing a professional wireless headset that is powerful.