The Jabra Engage Series is an entirely new class of DECT wireless professional headsets engineered to boost customer satisfaction.
Industry-leading professional wireless performance. Better customer connections. Provides superior wireless connectivity to a range of up to 150m/490ft. Enables 3x more users to operate in the same office space – with no loss in connection quality.
Crystal-clear calls. Enhance the customer experience. Advanced noise-cancelling microphone and enhanced speakers deliver crystal-clear calls even in noisy offices. Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
More talk time, less interruption. Increase productivity. Up to 13 hours talk time and a busylight that acts as a do-not disturb sign for colleagues.
Any call, from any device. Increase availability for calls. Connect to up to five devices simultaneously, increasing your team’s availability for customer calls. Can connect to 2 USB devices (softphone and/or desk phone), 2 Bluetooth® devices and 1 analog desk phone.
Choice of wearing styles. Support different workstyles. With a choice of stereo, mono and lightest-in-category convertible models, there’s a Jabra Engage for everyone.
Wireless capacity – wideband: 80
• Wireless capacity – narrowband: 130
• Wireless range: up to 330 ft
• Talk time: up to 9 hours
• Fast charge – from 0-40%: 30 minutes
• Emergency charging: yes
• Connectivity: 2 devices (1 USB device (softphone or desk phone) and 1 analog phone)
• Wireless technology: DECT
• Secure DECT: level C
• Intelligent volume control: yes (speech level normalization and balance voice)
• User sound protection: yes (PeakStop, Noise@Work, Acoustic Shock)
• Directional noise cancelling microphone: yes
• Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 3.8
• Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silent): 3.9
• Meets Skype4Bus Open Office Requirements: no
• Boom arm adjustable: 360 degrees
• Busylight: yes
• Wearing Style: Convertible, comes with earhook
• Headset weight: 18 grams
Package includes: Headset including earhook, accessory earhook & ear gel, base, power supply, USB cable, desk phone cable, QSG & documentation.